Luxury Camping at Nelsonville Music Festival
Let us do the work while you have all the fun.
THE NELSONVILLE MUSIC FESTIVAL IS JUNE 2-5, 2016.
Andrew Bird said of the Nelsonville Music Festival, “It’s the perfect size festival. Any bigger and you’d lose something.” The Nelsonville Music Festival continues to be an annual favorite for many music lovers, and one of the best festivals in the Midwest. And with our help, you can leave the packing and set up to us. Simply head to the hills for a long weekend of music, friends, and great memories.
When you book with us, you will be part of our luxury tent village for 4 days and 3 nights. That means you don't have to pay extra for individual camping passes (savings of up to $120) or worry about finding the perfect spot. Plus, we set up prior to your arrival so you can head right in to catch your favorite band.
Our village is minutes away from the main stage (no need to leave the property) and includes:
- Set-up and tear-down of your Sibley tent prior to your arrival. Each tent is made of water resistant breathable canvas and is over 200 sq ft and approximately 10 feet tall.
- Tuft & Needle queen mattresses, pillows, soft sheets, and cozy duvet.
- Bedside tables on either side to rest your snacks, smartphone, or banjo.
- Shepherd's hooks with LED Lanterns, baskets, rugs, bunting, and other useful decorative touches to make your tent feel like home.
- Outdoor lounge area and fire pit for our guests.
- Special treats and surprises for every guest, including our S'mores Happy Hour each evening.
Click below to reserve your luxurious accommodations at Nelsonville Music Festival before they are gone!